The staff and owners at Charleston Fun Park truly love the Charleston area. From beautiful beaches to great food to unique shopping, there’s so much to see and do here. Here are our favorite things to do in Charleston this summer!
- The Charleston Farmer’s Market takes place every Saturday from 8:00 am to 2:00 pm, April 8th through November 25th at Marion Square. Come check out all the amazing local vendors, including farmers, food vendors, and crafters! Buying your produce directly from the people who grew it means you can support local businesses and cut down on the impact of shipping on the environment.
- Visit the Charleston Aquarium! Aside from its assortment of usual exhibits, check out the After Hours Southern Block Party on July 20th.
- If you’re over 21, bring your ID and visit the the Charleston Margarita Festival on Friday, July 14th! Sample 25 of the best margaritas in the city and enjoy live music, all included with your ticket purchase. More food and cocktail vendors will be on hand. Plus, a portion of proceeds benefits Lowcountry Local First, which supports local businesses!
- Looking for coffee? Check out Tricera Coffee, near the College of Charleston. Dinosaur-themed decor, great people-watching from the big front windows, and locally-roasted coffee and tea make this a great place to visit!
- Spend some time walking Museum Mile! In just one mile, Meeting Street boasts six museums, five historic houses, four parks, a Revolutionary War powder magazine, and the beautiful scenery you can expect in Charleston!
And of course, don’t forget to come visit Charleston Fun Park any time we’re open. We have attractions to please any group!